We are pleased to offer a range of prescription and non-prescription Obagi Skincare products.
Obagi Medical is a global speciality pharmaceutical company founded by leading skincare experts in 1988. Obagi products are designed to help minimize the appearance of premature skin ageing, skin damage, hyperpigmentation, acne, and sun damage. The Obagi range is primarily available through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and other skincare professionals.
Please be aware that the Obagi Nuderm system and other products in the range are medical grade and as such requires supervision by a medical professional licensed to prescribe to patients
Transform and Maintain
Nu-Derm System and Nu-Derm Fx
- For moderate-to-severe hyperpigmentation (including melasma)
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Laxity and rough, uneven texture
- Adult acne
- Can be used pre and post treatment to enhance results
Obagi-C RX System and Obaji-C Fx
- For mild-to-moderate hyperpigmentation and photodamage
- Loss of youthful glow, dull skin
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Laxity and uneven texture
- Prevents future damage from exposure to UV
Prevent and Protect
An ideal system for younger patients. This system has a unique combination of effective ingredients which provide early intervention for:
- Loss of radiance and resilience
- Minimal fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull, uneven skin texture and complexion
- Visible pores
- Dry skin
Professional C Serums
For all skin types that desire Vitamin C antioxidant protection.
This products prevents and protects against photodamage.
Achieve light, brighter and softer skin.
Obagi Hydrate and Hydrate Luxe
For dry facial skin, relief from tight or dry skin. Provides comfort during the reaction phase of Obagi Systems.
ELASTIderm Eye Treatment
Reduction in the appearance of upper and lower eye-area wrinkles, laxity and puffiness to achieve younger-looking eyes.
CLENZIderm MD System
- For mild to moderate inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne
- Minimises the side effects of other acne treatments
Obagi Sun Shield, Obagi360 Hydrafactor, Obagi Physical UV Block
Help protect your skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure with Obagi sunscreen formulas.
Just about anyone can benefit from the Obagi skin care range. There are a number of different skincare products and systems targeting different skin conditions from acne to dark spots to mild lines and wrinkles. There are also a number of preventative treatments for younger patients which help to retain their youthful glow.
Whatever your skin concerns, there is an Obagi system for you. This Frontalis patients used Obagi Blue Peel and the ClenziDerm System to combat her mild acne with excellent results.
What are the different OBAGI systems?
OBAGI has a number of tailored systems and products which targets different skin conditions:
- OBAGI Nu-Derm System – Prescription skin care system to target pigmentation and increase collagen and help correct visible signs of skin aging
- OBAGI CLENZIderm M.D System – System for Acne and Blemish control for healthy-looking skin
- OBAGI-C Rx System – Helps reduce visible signs of skin aging to help maintain younger looking skin
- OBAGI Professional-C – Help address the appearance of aging skin with Vitamin C
- OBAGI 360 System – Prevention and Protection for younger skin (20’s – 30’s)
- OBAGI ELASTIderm – Refresh and rejuvenate the appearance of the delicate skin around the eyes
- OBAGI Blue Peel – Chemical peel procedures to help accelerate the transformation to beautiful, healthier-looking skin
- OBAGI Hydrate – Long-lasting hydration with innovative technologies and ingredients
Book a treatment with Frontalis
Ruth Parsons, RGN, Dip HE, INP (Independent Nurse Prescriber) is the principal and founder of Frontalis. A lifelong native of Bristol, Ruth is a Registered Nurse with 13 years’ experience in Acute Medicine, A&E, general nursing, and as a GP Practice Nurse. Ruth has also spent four years’ working as a Surgical Nurse within cosmetic surgery and has qualified as an Aesthetician specialising in muscle relaxing injections, dermal fillers and other skin rejuvenation techniques.
Obagi - Before and After
4 Days After
10 Days After
This patient was treated with the Nu-Derm System.